We went to Aunt Sissy's house (Sandi's) for a day of hanging out and swimming. We had a great day of swimming, eating and more swimming!!!! Ethan "had" to use goggles and we could not take them off. Not even to eat a snack. It was pretty funny. Ethan did pretty good 'swimming' and jumping off the edge and going under. Though, he did cut up his feet pretty bad playing on the step. Just another reason for us to learn to swim like a big boy.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
I am Laura, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I have been married for 6 years now and we have a great little boy, Ethan and a sweet little girl, Kate. I love the fall and holidays. I really enjoy baking around this time and love having family around. Love watching my kids change and grow everyday and too see what next they will come up with. Anyways, this blog is just a little of what we do. Not exciting but fun!

what cute kids!!!
ReplyDelete