Friday, August 14, 2009

Ethan's First Big Boy Swim Class

In June Ethan and I did a Mommy and me swim class at the YMCA in Dripping Springs. The instructor felt like he was ready for the next level...thank goodness as we were the oldest in the Mommy and Me class. The instructor mentioned it might help Ethan progress if we got him a pair of goggles. I think the ONLY word Ethan heard was - GOGGLES!!! He talked about getting them for the rest of the day.

Last Saturday was the first day of his 'Big Boy' swim class. He was so excited to see what 'Big Boy' swim class had to offer and of course try out our new goggles. Unfortunatly, the swim instructor did not show...what a bummer. We will try again this Saturday. I will keep you up dated.

Showing off our cool goggles.


We are so excited about our swimming lesson!



No comments:

Post a Comment