OK...I along with some friends have decided to train for a 1/2 Marathon (13 miles) in October! Crazy...I know! I am now in my 4th week of training, but it is getting easier and I am feeling a lot healthier/better. Since I am just getting back into running I am following a program I found on the Runtex website.
http://www.runtex.com/runtexu/training/5K/default.asp
The program has really helped to make the 'getting back into it' piece easier. I will say the 4AM wake up call does NOT make the running easier.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
I am Laura, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I have been married for 6 years now and we have a great little boy, Ethan and a sweet little girl, Kate. I love the fall and holidays. I really enjoy baking around this time and love having family around. Love watching my kids change and grow everyday and too see what next they will come up with. Anyways, this blog is just a little of what we do. Not exciting but fun!

and I thought my 5am for bootcamp was bad...you go girl! My niece has talked me into walking at 5am on our off bootcamp days.
ReplyDeletelaura...please don't forget the .1- 13.1 miles...give yourself the FULL credit fo the FULL distance! Good luck!
ReplyDelete