These are just a few pictures of the kids hanging out for the summer. So far we have not done much for summer...just some birthday parties and some swimming. Hopefully we will start up swim lessons soon.
Ethan and Kate eating their dinner outside on the back porch!
Time for popsicles!!!
Just hanging out on the front porch this time!! Big Brother making sure sister does not fall off of the step.
Kate being silly...
"OK Mommy...I have had enough pictures for today!"
I am Laura, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I have been married for 6 years now and we have a great little boy, Ethan and a sweet little girl, Kate. I love the fall and holidays. I really enjoy baking around this time and love having family around. Love watching my kids change and grow everyday and too see what next they will come up with. Anyways, this blog is just a little of what we do. Not exciting but fun!

MY GRANDKIDS ARE PRECIOUS!!!!
ReplyDelete